Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wanted:

Brave and courageous women willing to submit a head shot with...dum dum dum...NO MAKEUP! I would like to start a feature called Makeup-less Mondays, as a tribute to natural beauty. It can be any style you want but must feature most of your face, must be make up free and NO PHOTOSHOP!

This coming Monday I will be the first to take the plunge. This will be hard for me, as I am one of those women who cannot leave the house without at least some foundation on. Hey, I may run a blog about beauty myths but I am on this journey with you!

I would love it if you would share this blog with your women friends, submit a story and send me those au naturel photos. Don't be scared!

Submissions can be sent to:

sheisbecomingbeautiful@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Just sent you a photo ;)

    Love your new blog and so excited to see where this leads.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your beauty mark